What are synthetic cannabinoids and are they dangerous?
· According to drugabuse.org,
· Synthetic cannabinoids are human-made and mind-altering chemicals that are similar to the naturally occurring cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant.
· They are NOT safe, and can negatively effect the brain.
· The effects can be unpredictable and even life threatening.
· Synthetic cannabinoids are part of a group of drugs called NPS, or “New Psychoactive Substances.”
· NPS’s are unregulated mind-altering substances that have become available on the market.
· Synthetic cannabinoids often label themselves as containing “natural” material taken from a variety of plants.
o But chemical tests show that the active, mind alter ingredients are synthesized in a lab.
· Hundreds of these types of products now exists under brand names such as:
o K2, Spice, Joker, Black Mamba, Kush and more!
· The CBD market is a confusing place for consumers, who need to educate themselves on CBD and find a trustworthy source before taking this into their body.
Learn about essential oils: text "Oils" to 210-910-4174. Learn about CBD: text "CBD" to 210-910-4174.
Email Marc: marc@eoTalkRadio.com
Email Nikki: nikki@eoTalkRadio.com
If you enjoy our show and want to buy us a cup of coffee, click here: (Donations are very much appreciated!)
Follow us on:
Follow Marc on Facebook.
Follow Nikki on Facebook.
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
© 2019, CBD & Essential Oil Talk Radio