Brand new study compares CBD to opioids for treating chronic pain.
· Results of an 8 week study published in October of 2019 in the Journal Postgraduate Medical & Hospital Practice.
· Study shows promise that CBD could significantly reduce opioid use and improve chronic pain and sleep quality for folks using opioids.
· We all know that opioids have really bad side effects but folks who are desperate for pain relief often find themselves with little choice than to take these dangerous pain meds.
· This study followed 97 patients between the ages of 30 and 65 years old who had been on opioids for at least 1 yr.
· 53% of the patients reduced or eliminated their opioids during the study period.
· 94% indicated a “quality of life” improvement.
· Real hope for folks suffering from chronic pain.
Learn about essential oils: text "Oils" to 210-910-4174. Learn about CBD: text "CBD" to 210-910-4174.
Email Marc: marc@eoTalkRadio.com
Email Nikki: nikki@eoTalkRadio.com
If you enjoy our show and want to buy us a cup of coffee, click here: (Donations are very much appreciated!)
Follow us on:
Follow Marc on Facebook.
Follow Nikki on Facebook.
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
© 2019, CBD & Essential Oil Talk Radio