Marc & Nikki talk about the Dr. Mom movement, the dangers of High Fructose Corn Syrup, DIY recipes, and how a Zyto Balance scan revealed the guilty mind of a child.
Hi there and welcome to Essential Oil Talk Radio with Marc & Nikki…if you’re frustrated with trying to manage your health and are looking for real information that challenges the status quo…you’re in the right place.
Toxicity Alert: High Fructose Corn Syrup
· What is HFCS? It’s a sweetener derived from corn starch. In order to create high fructose corn syrup, enzymes must be added to corn syrup to change some of the glucose into another simple sugar called fructose. The enzymes, alpha-amylase and glucoamylase, used in HFCS processing have been genetically modified to improve their heat stability for the production of HFCS.
· HFCS is cheaper, sweeter, increases the appetite, and is absorbed much more quickly by the body.
· According to the Cleveland Clinic, HFCS and High Fructose in the diet leads to insulin resistance, to obesity, to Type II Diabetes, and High Blood Pressure.
· Only your liver can process High Fructose, where it initiates a fat production factory, triggers the production of triglycerides, and cholesterol.
· Where do we find it?
o Salad dressing, Breads, Canned fruit, Breakfast cereal, Nutrition bars, Peanut butter & Jelly, Ketchup, Apple Sauce, Cold Cuts (meat), and even pickles!
· Danger 1, Cancer: American Association for Cancer Research found that the fructose found in HFCS promotes cancer growth, specifically pancreatic cancer.
· Danger 2, Fatty Liver: Only your liver can process HFCS. When HFCS enters the bloodstream, the freed up fructose travels directly to your liver and overwhelms its processing capacity, triggering fat production.
· Danger 3, High Cholesterol levels: A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that only two weeks of moderate consumption of high fructose corn syrup caused cholesterol and triglycerides levels to rise.
· Danger 4, Leaky Gut: High doses of High Fructose punch holes in your intestinal lining, which allows proteins (like gluten), bad bacteria and undigested particles to pass into your bloodstream which triggers inflammation, causing a whole host of problems.
o Research done at the Children’s Hospital Oakland Research Institute found that free fructose from HFCS requires more energy to be absorbed by the gut and soaks up two phosphorous molecules from ATP (our body’s energy source). This depletes the energy fuel source in our guts required to maintain the integrity of our intestinal linings.
Essential Oil Research
· Is there scientific research being done on essential oils? And if so, what?
· US National Library of Medicine (Pubmed.gov) – Largest medical library in the world
o More than 25 million citations.
o Essential oils are represented in over 20,000 “Peer Reviewed” studies. Essential oils have been studied for their:
§ Antioxidant effects
§ Anti-bacterial and anti-viral effects
§ Weight management
§ Tooth decay
§ Combating fungus
§ Issues effecting the brain and memory.
o I’m not making any claims on behalf of essential oils, I am saying they have been studied for these areas and more.
o Example: 2017 Study out of Pakistan on the Neuroprotective and Anti-Aging Potentials for Essential Oils:
§ The article was aimed to summarize the current findings on EOs tested against neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer and dementia.
§ EOs were effective on several pathological targets and have improved cognitive performance in animal models AND HUMAN Subjects.
§ EOs can be developed as multi-potent agents against neurological disorders WITH BETTER EFFICACY, safety and cost.
o This information took me just a couple of minutes to obtain…it’s all there for anyone who’s willing to go get it.
Want to learn more about CBD or Essential Oils? Choose one of the following topics to get more info by TEXT from Marc & his wife, Jennifer: - Essential Oils 101: Text "OILS101" to 210-460-7704 - CBD Oil: Text "CBDclass" to 210-460-7704
Email Marc: marc@eoTalkRadio.com Email Nikki: nikki@eoTalkRadio.com
Our website: www.eoTalkRadio.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eotalkradio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eotalkradio/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/eotalkradio
Podcast Page: http://eotalkradio.libsyn.com
Follow Marc on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marc.ebinger.5 Follow Nikki on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nikki.richardsonholland
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel - https://goo.gl/XdC5TA
✔️ Interested in attending live, local essential oil events in the San Antonio area? Visit our sponsor, The San Antonio Empowerment Council, at http://www.SAECevents.com